Do you want to really be a part of the CSO? Join the Guild!
We are excited to offer the opportunity of Guild membership to our patrons and friends. Guild membership is a terrific way to become more active in the programs of the Conway Symphony, and go ‘behind the scenes’ for concerts and special events.
For more information, please contact Guild president Mary Mosley or call the CSO at (501) 269-1066.
See you at the Symphony!
Annual fees are only $30 to join The Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild and participate in Guild activities. Payments can be made via the Paypal button below, at any CSO event or you may mail check payments to the following address.
Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild
PO Box 10934
Conway, AR 72034
Each season, the Guild hosts several exciting events!
- Free children’s crafts for the CSO Children’s Concert
- Jazz it Up! This fabulous evening of music, food and fun auction items supports the educational and musical programs of the CSO all season!
- Hosts a Guild Gathering for new and renewing members
- Invites the community to support the CSO at a pancake fundraiser event
- Offers desserts and fun children’s activities at Nutcracker Sweets, before the CSO Christmas Concert
- And bi-annually, creates a fabulous Designer House event!
So many ways to support the symphony!
- Create children’s take-home activities to share with the CSO in the Classroom Program
- Buy a mug for only $10, available at any Guild or CSO event, or from Guild Board members
- Purchase the fabulous Guild Cookbook, $20, $10 for a CD version, or just $25 for both! (Click here for more info, or to purchase)
- Become a concert volunteer, in the front of the house or backstage
- Get involved with any of the Guild committees – fundraising, concert events, membership, and Guild gatherings
- Volunteer to help with children’s activities at Nutcracker Sweets or the Children’s Concert
- Be a part of planning the next Designer House